(Last 30 Days)
Bulldozer FD14 E
Mayan City Buildings Set
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Viking Town: Set 1
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Sci-Fi
Elysium ST-7A (for Vue)
• Offered By: bagera3005
• Downloadable File Size:
2.88 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 12/24/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Vue 2012 or higher
• File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This product contains: vob and/ or vue files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Based on a space shuttle design, this model is the single-pilot version. Armed with advanced offensive and defensive avionics, this tactical fighter can achieve speeds approaching Mach 4.5. The aircraft can also be equipped with planetary booster engines and can achieve orbital velocities.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes two versions of the model (2 .vob files), at 10,578 polygons each:
- In Flight: with landing gear down and landing gear doors closed.
- Landed: with landing gear down and landing gear doors open.
• All of the parts have their joint centers set for easier animation.
• Colorized using texture maps and Vue shaders.
• A textured, low-polygon pilot (with rotating head) is included as a separate part.
.: Textures :.
• Includes one texture scheme.
• Includes detailed control surfaces and display screen (on the steering wheel).
• Templates are included.
Based on a drawing by bagera3005. Model licensed and sold with his permission.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
Elysium ST-7A in Orbit
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: