(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Viking Town: Set 1
Cargo Bay 02
Sick Bay 2
Viking Town: Set 2
VIP Guest Room
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Military
Dassault Mirage 2000 (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
342 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/15/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Dassault Mirage 2000 is a French multirole, single-engine fourth-generation jet fighter manufactured by Dassault Aviation. It was designed in the late 1970s as a lightweight fighter based on the Mirage III for the French Air Force (Armée de l`Air). The Mirage 2000 evolved into a multirole aircraft with several variants developed, with sales to a number of nations. The variants include the Mirage 2000N and 2000D strike variants, the improved Mirage 2000-5 and several export variants. Over 600 aircraft were built and it has been in service with nine nations.
The Mirage 2000 features a low-set thin delta wing with cambered section, 58 degrees leading-edge sweep and moderately blended root; area-ruled; two small canard wings, fixed, placed just behind the air intakes. It incorporates negative stability and fly-by-wire controls with four analog computers. An airbrake is fitted above and below each wing in an arrangement very similar to that of the Mirage III. A noticeably taller tailfin allows the pilot to retain control at higher angles of attack, assisted by the small strakes mounted along each air intake.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 2,121 polygons.
• Tail rudder can rotate left-right, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Left and right wing flaps and ailerons can rotate up and down.
- One ERC dial rotates all wing flaps and ailerons up or down.
- A second ERC dial rotates the wing flaps and ailerons in opposite directions, as if the aircraft was turning.
• The canopy can not open and there is no cockpit.
• Landing gear/ doors can be hidden or shown; hide/ show poses are included.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps at 1024x1024 pixels.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can`t support any issues that may occur.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: