(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set I
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
USS Tennessee BB-43
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Accessories
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1 (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
83.06 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/26/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Straight from the middle-ages comes another set of medieval-themed models.
Build fantasy scenes or historic towns with these buildings, accessories, and castle. Also includes a gallows and stocks for punishing any criminals or to warn people about the punishment.
The castle is meant as a defensive positions and can fit a small farm, but not a building or an entire town.
And these work great with our other medieval buildings.
.: Product Features :.
• Set 1 includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Blacksmith, with 6,264 polygons; includes a door that can open and close, separate parts for the barrels, anvil, and hammers, and interior that can be seen through the door.
- Building 2, with 4,171 polygons; includes separate parts for the shelves and two tables, and interior that can be seen through the doorway.
- Building 3, with 3,830 polygons; includes separate parts for the shelves and two tables, and interior that can be seen through the doorway.
- Cart 1, with 1,332 polygons; includes wheels that can rotate and the handles are separate parts which can be hidden or shown.
- Small Castle, with 9,623 polygons; no moving parts, but plenty of areas to position your characters: on the top walls, on the stairs, and so on.
- Gallows, with 598 polygons; rope and noose are separate parts and the rope can extend in length.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: