(Last 30 Days)
Viking Town: Set 1
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Mayan City Buildings Set
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
Home > Exteriors> Fantasy
Derelict Buildings (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: Yassine
• Downloadable File Size:
7.67 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/12/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A set of two abandoned buildings... nothing left but ruins.
Perfect for haunted scenes, though no ghosts are included.
Or were these building destroyed by a recent battle? Did soldiers use these buildings as hiding places before they were forced to flee?
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, at 86,622 polygons.
• Included Parts:
- Two Barrels
- One Bed
- One Wrecked Bookshelf
- One Wrecked Cart
- Two Chairs
- Five Debris piles
- Two Dirt piles (1 under each building)
- One Floor
- One Ground (under both buildings)
- Two Stairs
- Two Walls (1 for each building)
- Twelve Windows (6 on each building)
- Six Wooden Beams
- Two Wood and Concrete Debris
- Two Wood Planks
- One Wood and Rocks pile
Use the Hierarchy Editor to hide and show these parts to further customize your scene.
• Parts are parented to each dirt pile, which can be positioned anywhere in the scene.
.: Textures :.
• One texture set with nine texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• All textures are 700x700 pixels or 640x640 pixels for more efficient memory usage.
• Uses Iray shaders.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: