(Last 30 Days)
Vincent Parker (VPM1)
(for DAZ Studio)
Shanty Town Buildings 2: Town Blocks
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Blossom Hill Mill
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Poses> Historical
Egyptian Statues (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
1.42 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/18/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Ancient Egyptian art is the painting, sculpture, architecture and other arts produced by the civilization of ancient Egypt in the lower Nile Valley from about 3000 BC to 30 AD. Ancient Egyptian art reached a high level in painting and sculpture, and was both highly stylized and symbolic. It was famously conservative, and Egyptian styles changed remarkably little over more than three thousand years. Much of the surviving art comes from tombs and monuments and thus there is an emphasis on life after death and the preservation of knowledge of the past.
This is a set of 4 statues with an Egyptian theme.
.: Product Features :.
- Includes 4 models in obj format:
* Female Sitting, at 11,454 polygons.
* Female Standing, at 4,422 polygons.
* Male Standing, at 7,004 polygons.
* Sphinx Ram, at 5,652 polygons.
- Made of 3 and 4 sided polygons.
- Models do not include any grouping information/ parts and they are not rigged.
- Includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The models have basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You`ll need to apply your own metal or rock shader.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Sales images rendered in Keyshot.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: