(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Store Building Rear
Shuttle Bay 3
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Ships/ Boats > Civilian
Tuna Clipper (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
4.36 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/6/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A large craft used for tuna fishing on the Pacific coast; it is usually diesel-powered, and is equipped with refrigeration brine tanks. Also known as tuna boat.
Tuna are several species of ocean-dwelling fish in the family Scombridae, mostly in the genus Thunnus. Some tuna are able to inhabit freshwater environs as well. Tunas are fast swimmers—have been clocked at 77 km/h (48 mph)—and include several species that are warm-blooded. Unlike most fish species, which have white flesh, the flesh of tuna is pink to dark red. This is because tuna muscle tissue contains greater quantities of myoglobin, an oxygen-binding molecule. Some of the larger tuna species such as the bluefin tuna can raise their blood temperature above the water temperature with muscular activity. This enables them to live in cooler waters and survive a wider range of circumstances. Some tuna species and fisheries are overfished and there are risks of some tuna fisheries collapsing.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 133,812 polygons.
• The rudder can move left and right, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The propeller can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The radar unit on the top can rotate around.
• The door (between decks) can open and close.
• The two doors on the mid-deck can open and close.
• The two doors on the upper deck can open and close.
• All three hatches (on the top, rear deck) can open and close.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• One color scheme.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
The model will load into the scene at full size, in relation to the Poser/ DAZ people. You can then move the ship down (or your people up) to create scenes of the people on the decks.
If you want to render a scene without people, simply reset the size of the boat back to 100%.
Please keep in mind that this model was originally designed for distance shots.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: