(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
French Village Corner
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Chevrolet Corvette 2003 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
10.57 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/12/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Chevrolet Corvette is a sports car that has been manufactured by Chevrolet since 1953. It has been proclaimed as "America`s Sports Car". It is built today exclusively at a General Motors assembly plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky, but in the past it was built in Flint, Michigan and St. Louis, Missouri. It was the first all-American sports car built by an American car manufacturer.
The Chevrolet Corvette C5 was produced by Chevrolet for the 1997 through 2004 model years.
A major change from its predecessor the C4, the C5 featured a hydroformed box frame, a design that offered an improved structural platform, especially for a convertible body style. The transmission was relocated to the rear of the car to form an integrated, rear-mounted transaxle assembly.
This digital model is based on the 2003 C5 version of the Chevrolet Corvette.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 336,587 polygons.
• Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
• All four wheels have treads modelled into the mesh, so there`s no need for bump maps.
• Highly detailed interior with modelled dials and switches.
• Left and right doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• Rear window can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Headlights can raise up, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• A Pose Control dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Two levers on the steering column can move up and down.
• The seats can move front-to-back to accommodate human figures of all sizes.
• The hood does not open and there is no engine.
• The trunk can not open and there is no trunk interior.
• There is no front license plate.
.: Textures/ Material Files :.
• Five textures for the Body Metal:
- Red (default)
• Five textures for the license plates:
- New York
- New South Dakota
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
Corvette in the Desert
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: