(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Market 1
Roman Buildings Set I
Steam Locomotive 2-6-4
Castle Set 1
VIP Guest Room
Home > Vehicles> Cars > SUV
Porsche Cayenne (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
82.26 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 11/18/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Porsche Cayenne is a five seat mid-size luxury crossover manufactured by the German manufacturer Porsche since 2002, with North American sales beginning in 2003. Its platform was developed by Porsche and is shared with the Volkswagen Touareg and the Audi Q7. It is the first V8-engined vehicle built by Porsche since 1995, when the Porsche 928 was discontinued. Since 2008, all engines have featured direct injection technology. The Cayenne`s chassis type numbers are as follows: Type 955 (2002–2006), Type 957 (2007–2010), and Type 958 (2011+).
The second-generation Cayenne (Type 958) was unveiled at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show in March following an online reveal on February 25, 2010.
The Cayenne`s frame and doors are sourced from Volkswagen, who uses the frames and doors for the Volkswagen Touareg model. All other aspects of vehicle design, tuning and production are done in house at Porsche.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 133,345 polygons.
• A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Rear trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Hood can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the BODY.
- A low-polygon engine can be seen when you open the hood.
• Right and left front doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• Right and left rear doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various human figures.
• Front license plate can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Gray (default)
• Five textures/ MAT poses for the license plates:
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
This item is available for sale at Renderosity.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: