(Last 30 Days)
Roman Outfit (M4)
French Village Corner
(for DAZ Studio)
Shanty Town Buildings 2: Set 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Sick Bay 2
Starship Bridge XI
Police Constable (M4)
Tech Noir (M4)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Sci-Fi Brig (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
3.26 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/3/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a futuristic prison/ brig/ jail, perfect for holding prisoners.
And if you`re feeling mean, you can remove the pillow and mattress, or even the bed!
A stand-up console lets your crewmen monitor the prisoner while also maintaining control over the cell.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes one Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png), at 69,453 polygons.
• Doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The console stand is a separate part which can be repositioned or hidden/ show to suit the needs of your scene.
• The bed frame, mattress, and pillow are separate parts which can be hidden or shown.
- The pillow can be repositioned in the scene.
Note: Although the right doors can open and close, there are no hallways on the other side of the doors.
We recommend using your own hallways or purchasing a set where you bought this model.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
• Hiding and showing the left wall hides and shows the left doors, hiding the right wall hides and shows the right doors.
.: Force Field Colors :.
• Ambient neon-style colors:
(These help illuminate the scene when the render option for Indirect Lighting (IDL) is turned on.)
• Flat colors:
• Off (turns both lights to black)
• Or adjust the object color to whatever best suits the needs of your scene.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures is included.
• This model uses Poser`s shader nodes for extra detailing.
.: Cameras :.
• Nine camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
• Use these to render your scene or as a starting point.
All of the sales images were rendered in Poser Pro 2012 using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL).
Recommended for use in Poser 6 and above; has not been tested in DAZ Studio.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: