(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set I
Low Poly Buildings
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Roman Buildings Set II
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Bentley Arnage (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
2.25 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/2/12
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: N/A
This product does not require textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Bentley Arnage is a large luxury car produced by Bentley Motors in Crewe, England from 1998 to 2009. The Arnage, and its Rolls-Royce-branded sibling, the Silver Seraph, were introduced in the Spring of 1998, and were the first entirely new designs for the two marques since 1980.
The Arnage is over 5 metres (197 in) long, 1.9 metres (75 in) wide, and has a curb weight of more than 2.5 metric tonnes. For a brief period it was the most powerful and fastest four-door saloon on the market.
On its introduction in the spring of 1998, the Arnage was available as a single model with this 4,398 cubic centimetres (268.4 cu in) BMW V8 engine, with twin turbochargers, developing some 354 metric horsepower (260 kW; 349 bhp) and 420 lb·ft (569 N·m) of torque.
* Approx 117,965 polygons.
* Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
* Has an interior cabin, which can be seen through the windows.
* Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
- All 4 wheels
- Steering wheel
- All 4 doors
* Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
* Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
* This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
* The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included.
* Five textures for the license plate are included:
- New York (default)
Also includes corresponding displacement maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
-Displacement mapping adds extra realism as the plate-lettering is three-dimensional.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: