(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Sick Bay 2
Starship Bridge XT
Assault Trooper (M4)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Starship Engineering Room 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
Peregrine Spacecraft (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda and PDSmith
• Downloadable File Size:
29.11 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/14/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
From the a far-off future (or a far away past) comes this sci-fi spaceship. Smaller than a typical starship, but larger than a shuttlecraft, this ship can do it all, from hauling cargo or escorting an ambassador with stolen information.
But don`t think this ship is a push-over- this ship comes ready for battle! Three laser banks are mounted on the top and bottom of the hull, each of which are computer-controlled to hit any target within range.
The hyperdrive/ warp propulsion system makes this ship the fastest piece of hardware in the galaxy. Just be sure to obey all speed limits in whichever galaxy you visit.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 98,549 polygons.
• Landing gear can move and down, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Front ramp can open and close, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Rear lift can open and close, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• The stand on the lift can be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The right and left chairs in the cockpit can rotate, with ERC dials on the Body.
• The captain`s chair can rotate, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• The doors behind the cockpit do not open and there is no hallway behind the doors.
Two interior sections are included:
• A cockpit which be seen through the windows
• A small hallway behind the front ramp.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps; some materials include bump maps.
• Includes 3 Iray material presets:
- Alternate (blue glow with dark trim)
- LDStudio (purple glow with dark purple trim)
Note: this model is designed for exterior shots and some textures may look pixellated when viewed up-close.
This product is designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: