(Last 30 Days)
Roman Outfit (M4)
Business Conference Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Officer (V4)
Leather Armor (M4)
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
Starship Bridge 12
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2 (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
25.25 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/27/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Straight from the middle-ages comes another set of medieval-themed models.
Build fantasy scenes or historic towns with these buildings, accessories, and castle. Also includes a gallows and stocks for punishing any criminals or to warn people about the punishment.
And these work great with our other medieval buildings.
.: Product Features :.
• Set 2 includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Building 4, with 2,822 polygons; includes a door that can open and close, 2 sets of shutters that can open and close, and an empty interior that can be seen through the doorway.
- Building 5, with 1,060 polygons; no moving parts and includes a basic interior that can be seen through the doorway.
- Building 6, with 1,765 polygons; no moving parts and includes a basic interior that can be seen through the doorway.
- Cart 2, with 760 polygons; includes wheels that can rotate.
- Church, with 9,584 polygons; no moving parts.
- Stocks, with 405 polygons; top stock can move up and down.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: