(Last 30 Days)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
VIP Guest Room
Starship Bridge 12
(for DAZ Studio)
Mayan City: Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Market 2
Cargo Bay 02
Home > Exteriors> Castles
Castle Keep And Tower (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Mithoron and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
53.54 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/1/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Build your own castle keep and town with this set of 4 medieval inspired buildings.
The main castle tower is surrounded by a wooden fence to keep intruders out. Luckily, there are numerous ladders for your defenders and guards to climb up. The main tower itself is further protected by a wooden walkway with an opening gate.
The other buildings can be used as merchant storefronts or houses.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following DAZ Studio props: (dsf, duf/ png):
* Castle Walls and Tower, at 15,510 polygons, including:
- 18 separate ladders, which can be hidden, shown, or repositioned.
- A wooden bridge/ gate can rotate upwards to prevent intruders from reaching the inner building (with an ERC dial on the Body).
- The exterior walls are separated into sections which can be hidden or shown.
- The tower`s ceiling and walls can be hidden or shown, which makes it easier to create scenes of your characters in the tower.
* Keep Building A, at 1,494 polygons. Includes a ceiling and 4 walls.
* Keep Building B, at 508 polygons; no moving parts.
* Keep Building C, at 468 polygons. Includes a ceiling and 4 walls.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging from 1024x2048 to 2048x2048 to 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding specular and normal/ bump maps.
This product is designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
DAZ Studio conversion by William Mithoron Farrar.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: