Browse by category:
|Free Item: BB-8 Astromech Droid (for Poser)|
Added on: 5/8/15
Category: Star Wars
File Size: 9.71 M
File Format: Poser
This item contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
This item has been downloaded 1655 times.
The BB-8 droid from "Star Wars: The Force Awakens".
Although the robot is a fully-functioning puppet in the movie, this is a digital model for use in Poser 5 and above.
.: Features :.
• One Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 66,908 polygons.
• Scaled to the Poser people, roughly half the size of the R2 Astromech Droid.
• Main "body" ball can rotate
- Moving the Body part left-right or front-back will also rotate the main body ball.
• The eye can rotate up-down or left-right.
.: Textures :.
• Six color schemes and material collection files to apply them:
- Orange (default)
Model by Richard Duda, Poser clean-up by JHoagland.
[Download this item]