(Last 30 Days)
Sick Bay 2
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Starship Bridge XT 2
Horror Investigator (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Sick Bay 2 (for Poser)
• Offered By: JHoagland and rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
12.14 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/16/14
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
When your crew members need medical attention, send them to the sick bay.
This set has 4 beds for examining and recovering patients: 3 along the wall and 1 in the middle of the room. (Beds can be added or removed, depending on your ship`s medical needs.)
In the corners, you`ll find carts and medical stands to better diagnose the patients.
The doctor`s office, located around the corner, allows the doctor to meet with patients or crew members as needed. An exterior hallway beyond the sick bay connects everything to the rest of the starship
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png):
- Sick Bay 2 room, at 175,055 polygons.
- Medical Bed, at 2,757 polygons.
- Medical Bed 2, at 11,045 polygons.
- Medical Cart, at 18,183 polygons.
- Office Chair, at 14,979 polygons.
- Visitor Chair, at 1,320 polygons.
- Medical Stand, at 16,916 polygons.
.: Moving Parts :.
- The monitor is a separate part which can be rotated.
• Office Chair 1:
- Top can tilt backward and rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Medical Stand:
- Includes 3 canisters, each with liquid which can be raised or lowered and lids that can repositioned or hidden from the scene.
- The upper panel is a separate part which can be repositioned or hidden from the scene.
• Sick Bay 2 Room
- Ten pairs of doors that can open and close, with ERC dials on the Body.
- Includes the following parts which can be repositioned or hidden from the scene:
-- Wall Panel 1
-- Wall Panel 2
• Like our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• Includes an exterior hallway section.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures is included.
• Templates are included.
• This model uses the Poser fBm shader node for detailing on the walls.
Note: this product has not bee tested in programs other than Poser.
.: Poses :.
- Hide/ show the monitor.
• Medical Stand:
- Hide/ show the upper panel.
- Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing the front hallway wall hides and shows the front hallway doors, hiding the rear hallway wall hides and shows the rear hallway doors.
.: Cameras :.
• Eleven camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
• All of the sales images were created using the included camera files.
All images rendered in Poser Pro 2012 with Indirect Lighting (IDL).
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: