(Last 30 Days)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Starship Bridge XI
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 3
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 4
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat LEO Boosters
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Observation Lounge (for Poser)
• Offered By: JHoagland and rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
7.46 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/6/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Located on the front edge of the underside of the starship is the crew lounge. Here, they can relax from their shift and socialize with other crewmembers or simply look out the main windows.
The room is large enough for 4 tables and 16 chairs side-by-side.
Two couches on the side also provide a scenic view through the window.
Five bar chairs allow seating at the bar area.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes five Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png):
- Starship Observation Lounge Room, at approx 47,278 polygons.
- Bar Chair, at approx 1,900 polygons.
- Chair, at approx 1,658 polygons.
- Table A, at approx 2,182 polygons.
- Table B, at approx 533 polygons.
• As is usual for our sets, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The left and right doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• There is a small, curved corridor behind the doors, but there is no hallway beyond that.
• The chairs and tables do not have any moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• One color scheme is included.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show poses for each wall, the ceiling, and the bar.
.: Cameras :.
• Thirteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
Designed for use in Poser 5 and above.
All images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL).
All images rendered using the included camera presets.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: