(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set II
Horror Investigator (M4)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 12
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
O`Bannon Bridge (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
20.13 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/22/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Introducing the next command center for Poser: the O`Bannon Bridge.
This is a smaller, more military command center, designed with a metallic blue and gray color scheme.
Unlike the other ships, the front helm and op stations face diagonally forward for a more efficient console layout.
The rear stations can be re-configured for tactical, communications, security, or anything else as needed for the mission.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes one Poser figure (obj, cr2/ png), at 116,305 polygons.
.: Features :.
• Like our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The captain chair can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• All 4 of the crew chairs can rotate and be repositioned.
• The left and right lift doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The left and right levers can can move, with an ERC dial on the Body
• The left and right stations can be be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The left and right railing can be hidden/ shown.
• Includes an exterior (with basic textures) for shots through the front window.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures is included.
• This model uses Poser`s shader nodes for some materials.
• All of the monitor screens use their own texture map, which makes it easy to change the screens and customize the room to suit the needs of your scene.
• The front window is also mapped "maximized" so you can add your own monitor display if needed.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show each wall, the left and right lifts, the exterior, and the ceiling.
• Hiding and showing the left lift hides and shows the left door, hiding the right lift hides and shows the right door.
.: Cameras :.
• Thirteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
• All of the sales images were created using the included camera files.
For use in Poser 6 and above; may not work properly in DAZ Studio.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL).
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
Looking for the missing ship
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: