(Last 30 Days)
Shuttle Model XV
Starship Bridge 12
Sick Bay 2
Viking Town: Set 3
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Castles
Chateaux Azay le Rideau (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
5.83 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/10/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: (no readme file available for this product)
• How do I download my purchase?
The chateau of Azay-le-Rideau was built from 1518 to 1527, one of the earliest French Renaissance chateaux. Built on an island in the Indre River, its foundations rise straight out of the water.
The long low proportions and the sculptural decorations of Azay are Italianate, in the new antique taste, but the bastion corners capped by pointed cones, the vertical stacks of grouped windows separated by emphatic horizontal string courses, and the high sloped slate roof are unmistakably French. The playful fortifications and the medieval donjon towers gave an air of traditional nobility to the king`s newly-ennobled treasurer. The central staircase is the main feature a visitor meets with upon entering. It is embodied within the building, rather than rising helically, partly embedded in the wall and visible from outside in the French way, a feature that is familiar at the Chateau de Blois.
The sculptural details at Azay are particularly remarkable. On the ground floor, fluted pilasters on high bases support the salamander and the ermine, emblems of Francois I and Claude de France.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with approx 123,731 polygons.
• The model has no moving parts.
• One set of textures is included.
• The model is not scaled to the size of Poser people.
• Note: This model was meant for medium to long-distance shots. Because of this, some textures may looks pixelated when viewed close-up.
• Additional detailing created with Iray shaders.
This product is designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: