(Last 30 Days)
Space Fleet Officer (V4)
Starship Bridge XI
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 3
Roman Outfit (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge XT 2 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda and PDSmith
• Downloadable File Size:
38.82 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/24/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.8 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Introducing the first bridge set specifically designed for use in DAZ Studio: the Starship Bridge XT 2.
Like all of our bridges, console stations are arranged along the outer ring, with the captain and helm/ navigation in the center. This bridge includes additional sit-down stations to the right and left of the helm as well as two stand-up stations on either side of the captain`s chair.
This bridge set uses a front glass window instead of a viewscreen. An exterior front wall surrounds the window, which makes it perfect for images looking into the bridge from the outside.
An elevator/ lift is located to the left-rear of the bridge. although the door can open, the lift doesn`t move.
A circular hallway can be added behind the right-rear doors. The hallway is included in this product as a separate model.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes two DAZ Studio files (dsf, duf/ png):
- Bridge, at 119,110 polygons.
- Hallway, at 47,210 polygons.
These are separate figures so you add the hallway as needed or use it separately.
• Although the hallway can be added behind the bridge, there is no additional hallway behind the hallway`s doors.
.: Moving Parts :.
• Like our other Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The doors can open and close (with dials on the BODY):
- Bridge: right-rear doors and lift door.
- Hallway: rear doors.
• All of the chairs (including the captain`s chair) can rotate or be repositioned in the scene.
• The chairs around the outer ring of the bridge can be safely stowed under the consoles.
.: Textures :.
• Three sets of textures are included for both the bridge and hallway.
- Alternate Universe
- LD Studio
• All of the monitors and consoles use their own texture maps for further customization.
.: Cameras :.
• Camera files are included:
- 14 for the bridge.
- 5 for the hallway.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.8 or higher: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces.
Original mode by Richard Duda. DAZ Studio conversion and sales images by Paul D Smith.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: