(Last 30 Days)
Cargo Bay 02
Horror Investigator (M4)
Starship Bridge 12
Roman Buildings Set I
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
O`Bannon Bridge (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda and PDSmith
• Downloadable File Size:
41.96 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/15/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Introducing the next command center for Poser: the O`Bannon Bridge.
This is a smaller, more military command center.
Unlike the other ships, the front helm and op stations face diagonally forward for a more efficient console layout.
The rear stations can be re-configured for tactical, communications, security, or anything else as needed for the mission.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes one DAZ Studio prop (dsf, duf/ png), at 116,305 polygons.
.: Features :.
• Like our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The captain chair can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• All 4 of the crew chairs can rotate and be repositioned.
• The left and right lift doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The left and right levers can can move, with an ERC dial on the Body
• The left and right stations can be be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The left and right railing can be hidden/ shown.
• Includes an exterior (with basic textures) for shots through the front window.
.: Textures :.
• Three sets of textures/ material files are included:
- Alternate Universe
- LD Studio
- Reset Render Settings
• All of the monitors and consoles use their own texture maps for further customization.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.8 or higher: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces.
Original model by Richard Duda. DAZ Studio conversion and sales images by Paul D Smith. All sales images were rendered in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
Looking for the missing ship
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: