(Last 30 Days)
Viking Town: Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
UNS Coral Sea Space Carrier (for Poser)
• Offered By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
22.25 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/8/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Knowing that the Solinoid fleet would eventually arrive, the UN Military began design studies to incorporate reverse engineered Solinoid technology into various vehicles and vessels. At first, the reverse engineered parts were too large to be fitted into smaller vehicles like aircraft, and required too much power to operate. It was necessary to fit the tech to larger vessels. Experiments were conducted on various decommissioned Naval vessels to find the best way to design and incorporate the new technologies.
Once various systems and power management issues had been worked out, the UN quickly implemented a build program to construct Naval warships capable of both atmosphere and space operations. The first such vessels were based upon rebuilt Nuclear Aircraft Carrier hulls, as these ships could provide enough power to meet the energy needs of the Solinoid technology.
The UNS Coral Sea is the first of the new breed rebuilt Space Carriers, based on the reconstructed hulls of the retired Midway Class Aircraft Carriers decommissioned by the US Navy. Refitted for Nuclear Fusion Power, and redesigned for Space operations, the UN has 1 more of the class under construction (there had been 3 Midway class ships but one was scrapped years before the discovery of the Solinoids) along with smaller Escort Carrier, Cruiser and Destroyer type ships.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Over 100 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
• Over 50 individually pose-able Weapons Turrets that can be trained and elevated independently.
• Working Aircraft Elevators, Hangar Bay Doors, Jet Blast Deflectors, Rudders, Weapons Mounts and Hangar Gantry Cranes with pose-able Hoist Hooks.
• Detailed Interiors for the Forward and Rear Hangar Decks, and the Command Bridge.
• Pose presets to adjust the scale to Life-sized and back to the Default 1/10th scale to allow users to scale the carrier to match the life-sized scale of my transforming Variable Geometry Fighters.
• Includes cr2`s to load both the UNS Coral Sea, and her sister ship the UNS Midway.
* Note: All of this product`s content was created by "theschell" (Christopher D. Schell) with additional help with ERC controls, Poser MAT Files & Additional Texturing by Mark A. Fares (KageRyu). My thanks to Mark for his extra hard work on this figure!
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|By: anthsco on 1/5/18
[See more by this user]
|Rating: 10 (out of 10)
Once again super quality and the detail to this model is simply amazing. It loads side o in Daz but all it takes is rotating 90 degrees and then moving the model rightwards to put it in the center of the camera`s eye.
This is a HUGE model and stands up superbly to close-ups. Multiple points where things move as they should and there are zero problems with this model.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: