(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Archer (M4)
Future Time Court Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Dress Uniform (M4)
Home > Robots> Alternating Robots
AVF-35-J Wildhog AVGF (for Poser)
• Offered By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
26.96 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 12/5/13
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The current pinnacle of Variable Geometry Fighter Development, the AVF-35 Wildhog is a next generation Variable Mecha. Developed by Earth Avionics from their highly successful VGF-14 Wildcat, the AVF-35 resulted from the YF-35 Warthog prototype test series of Mecha, and a series of now abandoned Space Combat Upgrade systems for the older VGF-14.
After the YF-35 Warthog proved potent in trials, it was decided to give the green light to a limited pre-production run on the new Advanced Variable Fighter. Both the YF-35 Warthog and the new AVF-35 Wildhog have entered service with Elite UN Military JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) units. The YF-35 operates for JSOC as a dedicated 2-mode Ground Attack/Support Aircraft, and the AVF-35 as a dedicated 3-mode Air/Space Superiority Fighter.
The YF-35 Warthog with its 2-man Crew makes an excellent ELINT/Deep Space Recon mecha, while the single-seat AVF-35 has received extra components to enhance its already fearsome Anti-Ship/Anti Spacecraft capabilities. When paired together with the YF-35 acting as a Forward Air Controller, the duo can make a truly devastating partnership!
Eventually these 2 fighters will replace older VGF-14 aircraft in the UN arsenal, but for the time being only the Elite Special Operations crews get to Pilot these advanced types!
This Aircraft features fully functional flight surfaces and controls (the cockpit controls move when the ERC Dials are used to move the aircraft) and also a full transformation capability from Aircraft Mode to Close-Combat Mode and Mecha Mode!
Updated to include new features and extras! Here are some of the highlights:
• Over 75 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
• Moving Flaps, Ailerons, Rudders, Opening Landing Gear Doors, Raising and Lowering Gear, turning wheels, Opening Canopies, Deployable slats, Deployable Landing Hook, Deployable Catapult Bar, moving Sticks and Throttle, Deployable Emergency Drag Chute, working Intake Seals,Transformation Lever, moving Rudder Pedals, fully independently controllable missiles, and much more...
• Separate Conforming Figure Weapons and Ordinance, with fully controllable ordinance deployment (Some sold as separate packs). Includes a set of conforming Missiles, smart-parented Chaff/Flare Pod, and fully functional Collapsible Gun Pod.
• Comes in 4 fully rigged variants (A,D,J and S-Types) that share common geometry but load from independant CR2`s for each type.
• Includes Smart-Parented Dummy Pilot figure (un-rigged and non-poseable) to place in the Cockpit (loads automatically parented to the Ejection Seat). Also includes a pose-able Crew Boarding Ladder.
• Over 250 Independent ERC controls on the main figure for complete control of most vital functions from 1 location.
• Independent ERC controls for each moving part.
• Articulated Landing gear with co-ordinated ERC for 1 dial raise and lower.
• ERC Landing Hook and Catapult arm.
• ERC weapons controls for launching steer-able missiles and ordinance.
• ERC dials for easy transformation to each of 3-modes!
• Pre-Posed Poses for Fighter configuration, Close-Combat Configuration and Mecha Configuration.
• Fit-to Poses for the Gunpod for all 3 modes.
* Note: All of this product`s content was created by "theschell" (Christopher D. Schell) with additional help with ERC controls, Poser MAT Files & Additional Texturing by Mark A. Fares (KageRyu). My thanks to Mark for his extra hard work on this figure!
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|By: void on 3/8/16
[See more by this user]
|Rating: 10 (out of 10)
This is a really fun model. I bought the full pack and am enjoying it quite a bit. Also, im using it in DAZ Studio. There is a small amount of warping in the model because it wasnt intended for DS, but this is easily corrected in Hexagon. Any Robotech fan or sci fi fan in general should appreciate this fighter/mech.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
The Proving grounds
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: