Browse by category:
|Free Item: USS Enterprise 1701-D (for Poser)|
Added on: 12/29/19
Category: Star Trek
File Size: 13.58 M
File Format: Poser
This item contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
This item has been downloaded 150 times.
The USS Enterprise, 1701-D, from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
The USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) was a 24th century Federation Galaxy-class starship operated by Starfleet, and the fifth Federation starship to bear the name Enterprise. During its career, the Enterprise served as the Federation flagship and was in service from 2363 to 2371.
.: Model Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 219,145 polygons.
• No moving parts.
• Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
.: Textures :.
• Specular, normal, and window maps for the saucer and engineering hulls and nacelles, at 4096x4096 pixels.
• Separate "decals" texture map with the ship name and insignia.
• The rest of the materials use Poser shaders.
The detailed mesh and maps mean the model works great for close-up shots.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
[Download this item]