Browse by category:
|Free Item: USS Enterprise 1701-C (for Poser)|
Added on: 1/3/20
Category: Star Trek
File Size: 30.51 M
File Format: Poser
This item contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
This item has been downloaded 116 times.
The USS Enterprise, 1701-C, from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode `Yesterday`s Enterprise`.
The USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-C) was a 24th century Federation Ambassador-class starship operated by Starfleet. It was the fourth Federation starship to bear the name Enterprise. In 2344, Captain Rachel Garrett served as the ship`s commanding officer.
.: Model Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with a highly detailed mesh, at 594,248 polygons.
• Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
• Panel lines and other details are modelled into the mesh.
• No moving parts.
• A basic interior with a detailed texture map can be seen through the windows.
.: Textures :.
• One texture map with hull coloring and the name of the ship, at 6000x6000 pixels.
• One texture map for the interior, at 1116x1118 pixels.
• Signage texture map, at 406x4096 pixels.
• The rest of the materials use Poser shaders.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
[Download this item]