Browse by category:
|Free Item: USS Excelsior (for DAZ Studio)|
Added on: 1/7/20
Category: Star Trek
File Size: 57.40 M
File Format: DAZ Studio
This item contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
This item has been downloaded 234 times.
The Excelsior-class was a type of Federation starship used by Starfleet from the late 23rd century through the late 24th century. It was the backbone of Starfleet for nearly a century, making it one of the longest serving starship designs, and one of the most recognizable ships in the fleet.
This model is the NCC-2000 version, which was put into service after the NX-2000 proved itself during its shakedown cruise.
.: Model Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 1,048,254 polygons.
• Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
• Panel lines and other details are modelled into the mesh.
• No moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• Two hull texture and specular maps, at 6000x6000 pixels.
• One texture map with hull coloring and the name of the ship, at 4096x4096 pixels.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
The detailed mesh and maps mean the model works great for close-up shots.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
[Download this item]