Browse by category:
|Free Item: USS Norway (for DAZ Studio)|
Added on: 11/13/21
Category: Star Trek
File Size: 52.67 M
File Format: DAZ Studio
This item contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
This item has been downloaded 208 times.
The Norway-class was a type of Federation starship in service with Starfleet during the 2370s.
Armament included a phaser emitter mounted on the dorsal bow. The keel of the ship class resembled the hull of the Defiant-class.
In 2373, at least four Norway-class vessels saw action at the Battle of Sector 001. (Star Trek: First Contact)
.: Model Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 438,746 polygons.
• Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
• Panel lines and other details are modelled into the mesh.
• No moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• One set of maps, at 4096x4096 pixels: texture, specular, and bump maps.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by Marc Bell and converted with his permission.
To download: click on the download link to go to Marc`s Dropbox, click the "Daz" folder, click the button in the upper-right that says "Download", and download it as a zip file.
[Download this item]