Browse by category:
|Free Item: Millennium Falcon (for DAZ Studio)|
Added on: 10/14/17
Category: Star Wars
File Size: 42.16 M
File Format: DAZ Studio
This item contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
This item has been downloaded 1801 times.
This version is from "The Empire Strikes Back" and was originally made by Andy Crook.
Rigged for use in DAZ Studio with Iray shaders and scaled to the size of the Poser people: about 34.74 meters/ 114 feet long.
• Radar dish: up/ down and rotate
• Upper gun: up/ down and rotate
• Lower gun: up/ down and rotate
• Entry ramp: up/ down, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Landing gear doors: open/ close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Landing gear: up/ down, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
This model is meant for exterior shots: there is no interior and a very basic cockpit.
This is a HUGE model, with over 528,544 polygons.
Textured with texture maps only: all of the surface detail is modelled and no additional bump maps or shaders are used on the model.
Texture maps range in size from 934x934 to 2000x2000, so you may need to adjust your render settings.
Original model by: Andy Crook
Mesh cleanup, including splitting multi-point polygons, removing double-sided polygons, and DAZ Studio conversion by: JHoagland.
[Download this item]