Browse by category:
|Free Item: Cosmo Zero Fighter (for DAZ Studio)|
Added on: 1/21/18
Category: Star Blazers
File Size: 2.36 M
File Format: DAZ Studio
This item contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
This item has been downloaded 680 times.
The Cosmo Zero Fighter from "Space Battleship Yamato" ("Star Blazers") for DAZ Studio.
This was the main aircraft flown by Susumu Kodai (Derek Wildstar in "Star Blazers"), which was usually launched from one of the catapults on the top deck near the stern
.: Model Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 20,537 polygons.
• Moving parts:
- Canopy, with a pose control dial on the Body.
- Rudder, with a pose control dial on the Body.
- Left and right elevators, with pose control dials on the Body for UpDown and Bank.
- Landing gear, with a pose control dial on the Body.
- Landing gear doors, with a pose control dial on the Body.
- Stick and throttle in the canopy.
- Left and right air brakes.
- Bottom rudder.
- Bottom tail fin can retract into the hull for landing.
- Left and right tanks are separate parts which can be hidden or shown or repositioned in the scene.
.: Poses :.
• In Flight: landing gear retracted, landing gear doors closed, and bottom tailfin extended.
• Landed: landing gear extended, landing gear doors open, and bottom tailfin retracted.
• Hide/ show left tank
• Hide/ show right tank
.: Textures :.
• Includes texture, specular, and normal/ bump maps.
• Also includes Iray shaders.
Note: the texture map may look pixellated when viewed close-up.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Original flight-sim model by: Kazunori Ito
fbx conversion by: Michael Pook
[Download this item]