Browse by category:
|Free Item: Cosmo Zero Fighter (for Vue)|
Added on: 1/22/18
Category: Star Blazers
File Size: 3.05 M
File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This item contains: vob and/ or vue files.
This item has been downloaded 190 times.
The Cosmo Zero Fighter from "Space Battleship Yamato" ("Star Blazers") for Vue.
This was the main aircraft flown by Susumu Kodai (Derek Wildstar in "Star Blazers"), which was usually launched from one of the catapults on the top deck near the stern
.: Model Features :.
• Vue vob file with 20,537 polygons.
• Separate parts which can be animated:
- Left and right elevators
- Landing gear
- Landing gear doors
- Stick and throttle in the canopy
- Left and right air brakes
- Bottom rudder
- Bottom tail fin, which can retract into the hull for landing
- Left and right tanks
.: Textures :.
• Includes texture, specular, and normal/ bump maps.
All textures are incorporated into the Vue vob file and no textures are included in the zip file.
For use in Vue d`Esprit 2016 and above and it can not be imported into any other software.
Original flight-sim model by: Kazunori Ito
fbx conversion by: Michael Pook
[Download this item]