Browse by category:
|Free Item: Klingon Bird of Prey (for Poser)|
Added on: 5/30/18
Category: Star Trek
File Size: 27.79 M
File Format: Poser
This item contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
This item has been downloaded 289 times.Recommended for use with the Starship Bridge 10 (for Poser) product.
The Klingon Bird of Prey, from Star Trek III, Star Trek IV, and Star Trek: The Next Generation.
The Klingon Bird-of-Prey was a type of warship utilized by the Klingon Empire serving the Klingon Defense Forces from the late 23rd century into the late 24th century.
The Bird-of-Prey of the mid-24th century was said to be equipped with the Klingon Empire`s "best weapons" and "finest warriors". While typically designated for peaceful missions, they were always "prepared to go into battle instantly."
The typical offensive arsenal of the Bird-of-Prey included two forward-firing wing-mounted disruptor cannons, two photon torpedo launchers – positioned fore and aft – and deflector shields. By the 24th century, at least one ship of the class was armed with phasers, rather than disruptors, and possessed a weapons range that exceeded 40,000 kilometers.
.: Model Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 499,555 polygons.
• Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
• Panel lines and other details are modelled into the mesh.
• The wings can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
.: Textures :.
• One "scratches" texture map to add more detailing.
• The rest of the materials use Poser shaders.
• The model uses a unique mapping technique to colorize different sections of the same material without needing large texture maps.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
[Download this item]