(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge 17
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 10
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
VIP Guest Room
Starship Bridge 15
Police Station Interior
Home > Exteriors> Famous Landmarks
Biltmore House (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and IvayloIskrenov
• Downloadable File Size:
3.68 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/30/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: N/A
This product does not require textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Biltmore Estate is a large private estate and tourist attraction in Asheville, North Carolina. Biltmore House, the main house on the estate, is a Chateauesque-styled mansion built by George Washington Vanderbilt between 1889 and 1895 and is the largest privately owned house in the United States. Still owned by one of Vanderbilt`s descendants, it stands today as one of the most prominent remaining examples of the Gilded Age. In 2007, it was ranked eighth in America`s Favorite Architecture by the American Institute of Architects.
The estate was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1964, and remains a major tourist attraction in Western North Carolina with almost 1 million visitors each year.
This digital model is based on the main house on the Biltmore Estate.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 85,578 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not include any grouping information or parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You`ll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: