(Last 30 Days)
Sensor Maintenance Room
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Dress Uniform (M4)
Home > Clothing> Science Fiction
Assault Trooper (M4) (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and PDSmith
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
9.86 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/17/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Mike 4 (M4), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Another set of armor for your sci-fi marines.
Perfect for sci-fi, futuristic, or military scenes. Is your character invading a planet or saving the galaxy from aliens? The choice is up to you!
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following conforming Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
Boots, at 1,356 polygons.
Leg Armour, at 774 polygons.
Shoulder Armour, at 532 polygons.
Torso Armor, at 1,658 polygons.
Wrist Armor, at 492 polygons.
Helmet, at 626 polygons.
- The visor is a separate material that can be set to varying levels of transparency.
Each armor piece is a separate figure, which makes it easy to add or remove pieces that you need.
.: Morphs :.
• Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
.: Material Collection Files :.
• Three levels of transparency for the visor:
- 100% opaque
- 50% transparent
- 100% transparent
• Includes one "body black" material collection file for M4.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: