(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Engineering Room 3
Starship Bridge 15
Home > Interiors> Office
Business Conference Room (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: PoserWorld
• Downloadable File Size:
20.94 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/6/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a business conference room, perfect for meetings or conferences.
A set of 10 chairs surrounds the table... or any late-comers can bring in their own chairs.
The TV can be programmed for a slide show or hooked up to a computer for a presentation.
.: Product Features :.
bull; Two DAZ Studio props: dsf, duf/ png:
• Conference Room, with 7,086 polygons.
• Chair, with 18,228 polygons.
• The conference room includes the following parts which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned:
- 2 Pictures on the wall
- TV Stand
- All of the walls and ceiling can be hidden/ shown.
- The door can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The chair does not have any moving parts.
• Also includes a third figure file which includes the conference room with 10 chairs arranged around the table.
.: Textures :.
• One texture scheme.
• The backdrop image uses maximized mapping so you can easily use your own image.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: