(Last 30 Days)
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 1
Leather Armor (M4)
DHC 3 Otter
German Officer (M4)
Solinoid Mogwai (Gremlin)
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 2
Home > Clothing> Science Fiction
Galactic Oligarch (M4) (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: PoserWorld
• Downloadable File Size:
12.25 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/20/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Mike 4 (M4), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Come to attention, soldier! The commander is on deck!
Use this uniform to create your own admiral, commander, general, ambassador, or any other officer in charge.
The bottom of the jacket is designed to fit over the pants and the boots are part of the pants.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figures: obj, cr2/ png:
• Jacket, at 19,044 polygons; includes the following position morphs:
- High Hem
- Left Out
- No Shirt
- Right Out
- Tail Jacket
- Undo Jacket (opens the top of the jacket and hides the shirt)
- Left Up
- Right Up
• Pants, at 56,780 polygons; does not include any position morphs.
.: Textures/ Materials:.
• Two texture schemes and material collection files:
- Brown (default): jacket and pants
- Blue Gold Formal: jacket and pants
.: Morphs :.
• Each clothing includes these shape morphs to fit your M4 character, where applicable:
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: