(Last 30 Days)
T-68 Snub Nose
Starship Bridge 8
(for DAZ Studio)
Russian Sniper (V4)
Shuttle Type Zero
(for DAZ Studio)
Casual Set 2 (M4)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Engineering Room 4 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
5.41 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/25/22
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: (no readme file available for this product)
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
Introducing the latest sci-fi room for DAZ Studio: the Engineering Room 4.
From this room, the crew can monitor all the energy functions of the ship.
The two-story tall warp core reactor funnels the fuel into a massive reaction which is then fed out to the engines via the main conduits above the warp core.
On the left, the crew can use a ladder to access the control consoles, which on the left, the crew can use hallway doors to access the upper level.
Two storage rooms are located to the left and right of the front of the room.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 71,548 polygons.
• All walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• Four sets of dual doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the body for each set.
• Two rear doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the body for each set.
Note that there are no corridors behind the exterior doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
• All 12 of the stand-up consoles are separate parts which can be hidden or shown.
.: Cameras :.
• 13 camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures is included.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
This item is available for sale at Renderosity.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: