(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge 4
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Baby Zombie (Unity)
VIP Guest Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Military
F 16C (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
1.67 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/12/09
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The F-16 Fighting Falcon is an American multirole jet fighter aircraft developed by General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin for the United States Air Force. Designed as a lightweight fighter, it evolved into a successful multirole aircraft. The Falcon`s versatility is a paramount reason it was a success on the export market, serving 24 countries. The F-16 is the largest Western fighter program with over 4,000 aircraft built since production started in 1976. Though no longer produced for the US Air Force, it is still produced for export.
The Fighting Falcon is a dogfighter with innovations including a frameless, bubble canopy for better visibility, side-mounted control stick to ease control while under high g-forces, and reclined seat to reduce the effect of g-forces on the pilot. It was also the first fighter aircraft to be deliberately built to sustain 9g turns. It is also one of the few jets with a thrust-to-weight ratio greater than one, giving the Falcon excellent acceleration.
Although the F-16`s official name is "Fighting Falcon", it is known to its pilots as the "Viper", after the Battlestar Galactica starfighter.
.: Product Features :.
- Model built entirely with 3-sided polygons.
- Includes basic cockpit interior, which can be seen though the canopy.
- Includes "group" information, which your software should interpret as separate parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (such as markings on the tail fins) are included.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: