(Last 30 Days)
Starship Engineering Room
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Bridge 15
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Military
F/A-18 Hornet (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
2.99 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/13/09
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F/A-18 Hornet is a modern all-weather carrier-capable strike fighter jet, designed to attack both ground and aerial targets. Designed in the 1970s for service with the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps, the Hornet is also used by the air forces of several other nations. It has been the aerial demonstration aircraft for the Blue Angels since 1986. Its primary missions are fighter escort, fleet air defense, suppression of enemy air defenses (SEAD), interdiction, close air support and reconnaissance. Its versatility and reliability have proven it to be a valuable carrier asset, though it has been criticized for its lack of range and payload compared to its contemporaries. The Hornet has also been exported to several nations worldwide.
.: Product Features :.
- Model built entirely with 3-sided polygons.
- Includes basic cockpit interior, which can be seen though the canopy.
- Includes "group" information, which your software should interpret as separate parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (such as markings on the tail fins) are included.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: