(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room
Starship Engineering Room 3
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Vauxhall Corsa SRI 2004 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
539 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/12/13
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: N/A
This product does not require textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Opel Corsa is a supermini that has been produced and engineered by the German automaker Opel since 1982 and has also been sold under a variety of other brands (most notably Vauxhall, Chevrolet, and Holden), and also spawned various derivatives in different markets. The Corsa is now built in Spain and Germany.
The front-wheel drive Opel Corsa was first launched in September 1982. Built in Zaragoza, Spain, the first Corsas were three-door hatchback and two-door saloon models, with four-door and five-door versions arriving in 1984. In mainland Europe, the saloon versions were known as the "Corsa TR" until May 1985. The basic model was called just the Corsa, which was followed by the Corsa Luxus, Corsa Berlina and the sporty Corsa SR. Six years later, the Corsa received a facelift, which included a new front fascia and some other minor changes. The models were called LS, GL, GLS and GT.
A model with the 82 PS (60 kW) 1.4 L multi-point fuel-injected engine which was otherwise mechanically identical to the GSi also became available as the Nova SRi in the United Kingdom. In January 1988, a turbocharged version of the Isuzu diesel engine was introduced, with power increased to 67 PS (49 kW).
This digital model is based on the 2004 version of the Vauxhall Corsa SRI.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 24,270 polygons, all triangles.
- Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Includes group information for the wheels, trunk, and doors, which your software should read as separate parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped but NO textures are included.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: