(Last 30 Days)
Shuttle Type Zero
(for DAZ Studio)
Stellar Cartography Lab
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Police Station Interior
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Air Bridge (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and mrsparky
• Downloadable File Size:
3.54 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/12/13
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A jet bridge (also termed loading bridge, aerobridge / airbridge, air jetty, portal, passenger walkway or passenger boarding bridge) is an enclosed, movable connector which extends from an airport terminal gate to an airplane, allowing passengers to board and disembark without going outside. Depending on building design, sill heights, fueling positions and operational requirements, it may be fixed or movable, swinging radially or extending in length.
Prior to the introduction of jet bridges, passengers would normally board an aircraft by walking along the ground-level ramp and climbing a set of movable stairs, or up airstairs on aircraft so equipped. Mobile staircases or "ramp stairs" are still employed at many airports around the world, particularly smaller airports and terminals supporting low cost carriers.
Loading bridges provide all-weather dry access to aircraft jet bridge and enhance the security of terminal operations. They are often permanently attached at one end by a pivot (or "rotunda") to the terminal building and have the ability to swing left or right. The "cab", located at the end of the loading bridge, may be raised or lowered, extended or retracted, and may pivot, in order to accommodate aircraft of different sizes.
The first jet bridge in the United States was installed on July 29, 1959 at San Francisco International Airport.
Modelled by Digimation, textures and grouping by mrsparky, and rigging by JHoagland.
.: Product Features :.
- Poser figure file: obj, cr2/ png, at 71,069 polygons.
- Includes interior hallway, which can be seen through the doors.
- Side door can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
- Front doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
- The front section can extend front to back (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
- The legs can extend up and down (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
- The wheels can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
- The stairs can tilt up and down.
- Textured using texture maps; no shaders are used on this model.
Includes position poses to link up to the Vanishing Point and Digimation aircraft:
- Aircraft 707
- Aircraft 737
- Airliner 717
- Airliner 727
- Concorde SST
All of these aircraft are available for sale, here in the marketplace.
Was: $10.00; Save 15%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: