(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Medieval World Set 2
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Mayan City: Pyramids
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Minivans
Chevrolet Meriva 2003 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
2.14 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/13/13
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: N/A
This product does not require textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Opel Meriva is a multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) produced by the German manufacturer Opel, from late 2002 to present. Its first generation was classified as a mini MPV, while the second generation is a compact MPV. In the United Kingdom, it is marketed as the Vauxhall Meriva, while in South America, the first generation was marketed as the Chevrolet Meriva.
Although it only has five seats in two rows, the second row can be moved forward and backwards, or pushed into the floor, making a straight platform for increased boot space. The second row can accommodate two or three passengers. In the two-passenger mode, the seats are separated from the doors and from each other much like the front seats. In three-passenger mode the back seat looks like a regular one piece seat. The front seat can be pushed fully backwards while the rear passengers can still get more than a decent amount of leg room.
This digital model is based on the 2003 version of the Chevrolet Meriva Minivan.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 72659 polygons.
- Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- The model includes groups for the wheels, doors, and trunk, which your software should read as separate parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: