(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge 8
(for DAZ Studio)
Dress Uniform (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Archer (M4)
Castle in Ruins
(for DAZ Studio)
Assault Trooper (M4)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Space Centre (for Poser)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
6.80 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/8/14
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
This is a typical meeting and conference area found on most space stations in the civilized galactic systems. Includes plenty of walls, rooms, tables, chairs, and other features for any sci-fi scene.
.: Product Features :.
One Poser figure (obj, cr2/ png), at 97,818 polygons.
Includes 141 separate parts, including:
- 17 Barrels
- 20 Boxes
- 3 Small holographic hallway decorations
- 8 Chairs in the mess hall area
- 11 Columns
- 3 Couches
- 4 Cryotubes
- 24 Doors, organized in 12 sets of two
- 11 Monitors, which can have their own texture map, for additional customization.
- 17 Ceiling-light sections
- 10 Rooms
- 10 Signs, which can have their own texture and transparency map, for additional customization.
- 2 Tables in the mess hall area
- 4 Walls (not connected to any rooms)
All of these are separate body parts which can be repositioned or hidden from the scene.
All parts inside rooms (such as the tables and chairs) are parented to the room so they`ll move with the room.
Feel free to add your own parts and pieces to further customize your scene.
.: Textures :.
One set of textures and bump maps at 1024x1024 pixels.
.: Hide/ Show Poses :.
A total of 32 hide/ show poses, including:
- Ceiling and overhead lights
- Outer walls
- All rooms and walls, which also hide and show the corresponding doors.
.: Position Poses :.
Fourteen position poses are included to place your figure within range of the camera.
These poses affect the xTrans and zTrans of the figure`s BODY, which means they`ll work with all human figures and almost all non-human figures.
.: Cameras :.
Twenty camera files are included.
The cameras were carefully designed to not be inside a wall, which means no "hide wall" poses are needed.
(Though the hide poses are included since one camera angle is blocked by the Rear Wall.)
Use these to render your scenes or use them as a starting point... rotate the camera and see what else can be seen!
All sales images were rendered with the included camera files.
The figure shown in the images is not included, but is used to show where the position poses will place the figure.
For use in Poser 5 and above; not tested in DAZ Studio.
This set has the same wall layout as the "Catacombs of Death" (available for sale here).
- The *cameras* and *figure poses* in the "Catacombs" product will work with this set.
- The *hide/ show* poses in the "Catacombs" will NOT work since these products have different walls and doors.
And vice versa: the cameras and figure poses in this set will work with the "Catacombs" product.
Was: $11.99; Save 17%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: