(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Archer (M4)
Roman Outfit (M4)
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 15
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Police Constable (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Helicopters
Super Puma AS-332B Helicopter (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
3.22 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/21/14
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
The Eurocopter AS332 Super Puma is a four-bladed, twin-engine, medium-size utility helicopter and is an enlarged and re-engined version of the original SA 330 Puma. First flying in 1978, the Super Puma succeeded the SA 330 Puma as the main production model of the type in 1980; since 1990 Super Pumas in military service have been marketed under the AS532 Cougar designation.
The Super Puma has proved especially well-suited to the North Sea oil industry, where it is used to ferry personnel and equipment to and from oil platforms. By 2005, various models of Super Puma have been operated by 38 different nations for a wide variety of purposes; a total of 565 Super Pumas (including military-orientated Cougars) had been delivered or were on order at this point as well.
.: Product Features (Poser) :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, at 34823 polygons
• Upper blades can rotate (with an ERC dial on the Body).
• Rear blades can rotate (with an ERC dial on the Body).
• Blade Blur: replace the upper and rear blades with a blurred prop to simulate the spinning of the blades.
-The Blade Blur is built into the helicopter model`s geometry so there`s no need to load a separate prop.
-Use an included pose file to switch between the regular blades and the blade blur.
• Left and right flight sticks can move front/ back and left/ right.
• Left and right cyclic controls can up/ down.
• Left and right pedals can rotate front/ back (with an ERC dial on the Body).
• Left and right doors can open and close (with ERC dials on the Body).
• Left and right missiles are separate parts which can be positioned or hidden/ shown.
• Left and right missile racks are separate parts which can be hidden or shown.
• Includes full interior: cockpit with joysticks, cyclic controls, and pedals, and interior for crew or cargo.
• The landing gear was not designed to rotate open and closed, but a hide/ show poses are included to pose the landing gear in the retracted and open position.
.: Hide/ Show Poses :.
• Upper blades/ upper blade blur, which shows/ hides the regular blades.
• Rear blades/ rear blade blur, which shows/ hides the regular blades.
• Landing gear.
• Left and right missile racks.
• Left and right missiles.
.: Textures :.
• Includes 3 texture schemes:
- Army (green and gray)
- Coast Guard (red, white, and blue)
- Rescue (red and white)
• Texture maps for the hull are 2048x2048 and the rest are 512x512.
• Templates are included.
• Does not use Poser shader nodes except for reflection.
• Textures made by and commissioned from mrsparky.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: