(Last 30 Days)
Skull Rock Mountain
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
Starship Bridge 14
Roman Buildings Set II
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
German Officer (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Audi TT 2001 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
9.84 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/23/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Audi TT is a small two-door sports car marketed by Volkswagen Group subsidiary Audi since 1998.
For each of its two generations, the TT has been available as a 2+2 Coupe and as a two-seater roadster employing consecutive generations of the Volkswagen Group A platform, starting with the A4 (PQ34). As a result of this platform-sharing, the Audi TT has identical powertrain and suspension layouts as its related platform-mates; including a front-mounted transversely oriented engine, front-wheel drive or quattro four-wheel drive system, and fully independent front suspension using MacPherson struts.
This digital model is based on the 2001 version of the Audi TT.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 350,728 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 point polygons (triangles).
- Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- Steering wheel
-- Left and right seats
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetals, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You`ll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: