(Last 30 Days)
Mayan City: Pyramids
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval World Set 3
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Home > Weapons> Sci-Fi
AVF-35-J Reactive Armour (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
6.71 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/13/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
During the Solinoid/UN Protectorate War, it was determined that heavier fire-power was needed for UN forces to confront the enemy fleets. In response to this need, UN Forces began in secret to develop a blow-away, Reactive Armour System to better protect their transforming fighters in heavy combat. The new armour more than doubled the weapons loads of the fighters, but unfortunately limits them to Mecha-mode only while the armour is worn. Once the armour and it`s weapons are depleted, the Reactive Armouring may be jettisoned by the pilot restoring mobility to the aircraft.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Over 70 missiles that can be fired individually, in small groups, or all at once from easy to use ERC dials!
• Missile hatches can be opened and closed via ERC dials for ease of use...
• 6 Separate Conforming Armour parts (Back-pack, Chest Plate, Arms and Legs) with fully controllable ordinance deployment.
• Numerous ERC controls on the armour components for complete control of most vital functions from 1 location.
• DAZ Studio users can take advantage of the conforming items abilities to use the "Death Blossom" ERC Dial on the Main AVF-35-J Wildhog to fire all missiles from the fighter and all armour parts from one dial!
• The main AVF-35-J Wildhog Figure will need to be transformed to Mecha Configuration for this product set to function properly!
*Note: All of this product`s content was created by "theschell" (Christopher D. Schell) with additional help with ERC controls, Poser MAT Files & Additional Texturing by Mark A. Fares (KageRyu). My thanks to Mark for his extra hard work on this figure!
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Free Items Recommended For Use With This Product
Wildhog and Warthog Macross Repaints Set #3
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: