(Last 30 Days)
German Officer (M4)
Medieval Archer (M4)
Starship Conference Room
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Boeing 767-300 (for Vue)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and dreamcutter
• Downloadable File Size:
1.58 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/19/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Vue 5 or higher
• File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This product contains: vob and/ or vue files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Boeing 767, a widebody jet, was introduced at around the same time as the 757, its narrowbody sister. The 767 has a seat-to-aisle ratio in economy class of 3.5 seats per aisle, making for quicker food service and quicker exit of the plane than many other jetliners, which typically have between four and six seats per aisle in economy class. The flight decks of the Boeing 757 and 767 are very similar and as a result - after a short conversion course - pilots rated in the 757 are also qualified to fly the 767 and vice versa.
This digital model is based on the 767-300 aircraft with a "Delta Airlines" texture.
.: Product Features :.
• Vue vob file with with approx 3,078 polygons.
• Low-polygon and game-ready model.
• The landing gear is a separate part which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• There are no landing gear doors or wheel wells.
• The rear flaps are separate groups, which can you hide from the scene or animate.
• The model is UV mapped and one texture map (at 512x512) is included.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: