(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Archer (M4)
V Powers Sister Witches
Shuttle Type Zero
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Bombardier CRJ-705 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
214 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/10/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Bombardier CRJ700, CRJ900, and CRJ1000 are regional airliners based on the Bombardier CRJ200. The CRJ700 is a stretched 70-seat derivative of the CRJ200. Seating ranges from 66 to 78 for the CRJ700 versions, however. The CRJ700 features a new wing with leading edge slats and a stretched and slightly widened fuselage, with a lowered floor.
The aircraft`s maximum speed is Mach 0.85 (895 km/hr, 556 mi/hr) at a maximum altitude of 12,500 m (41,000 ft). Depending upon payload, the CRJ700 can travel up to 3,620 km (2,250 mi) with original engines, and a new variant with CF34-8C5 engines will be able to travel up to 4,660 km (2,900 mi).
This is a digital model of a Bombardier CRJ-705 with a plain white texture.
.: Product Features (Wavefront OBJ) :.
- Low-poly, game-ready model, with approx 1,290 polygons.
- Includes left and right fans as separate groups, which you can animate.
- Does not include any landing gear.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and one texture (1024x1024 pixels, jpg format) is included.
Note: the texture is a plain white design: you can use this as a generic aircraft or use it as a starting point to make your own design.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: