(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Ride On Mower
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 16
Police Constable (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
JAS 39 Gripen Jet
(for Wavefront obj)
Modern House 2
Home > Vehicles
Mirage IIIC (for Vue)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and dreamcutter
• Downloadable File Size:
5.46 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/1/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Vue 2012 or higher
• File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This product contains: vob and/ or vue files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Dassault Mirage III is a supersonic fighter aircraft designed in France by Dassault Aviation during the 1950s, and manufactured both in France and a number of other countries. It was a successful fighter aircraft, being sold to many air forces around the world and remaining in production for over a decade. Some of the world`s smaller air forces still fly Mirage IIIs or variants as front-line equipment today, including Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Gabon, Libya, Pakistan (largest operator), and Venezuela.
The first major production model of the Mirage series, the Mirage IIIC, first flew in October 1960. The Mirage IIIC was armed with twin 30 mm DEFA revolver-type cannon, fitted in the belly with the gun ports under the air intakes. Early Mirage IIIC production had three stores pylons, one under the fuselage and one under each wing, but another outboard pylon was quickly added to each wing, for a total of five. The outboard pylon was intended to carry a Sidewinder air-to-air missile (AAM), later replaced by Matra Magic.
.: Product Features (Vue) :.
• Vue object: includes vob file: 17,320 polygons.
• All of the parts have their joint centers set for easier animation, including:
- Left and right wing flaps
- Landing gear
- Left and right fuel tanks
• Colorized using Vue shaders- no texture maps are needed.
• Includes two versions of the model in one vob file:
- InFlight: with the landing retracted and landing gear doors closed.
- Landed: with the landing gear extended and the landing gear doors open.
Vue model optimization by Dream Cutter LLC.
Was: $11.99; Save 17%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
The Vanishing Point International Airshow
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: