(Last 30 Days)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Medieval Townsman (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Military
Aerovodochody L39 Albatros (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
227 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/2/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Aero L-39 Albatros is a high-performance jet trainer aircraft developed in Czechoslovakia to meet requirements for a "C-39" trainer during the 1960s to replace the L-29 Delfin as the main training aircraft. It was the first of the second-generation jet trainers, and the first turbofan-powered trainer produced, and was later updated as the L-59 Super Albatros and as the L-139 (prototype L-39 with Garrett TFE731 engine).
A further development of the design, the L-159 ALCA, began production in 1997. To date, more than 2,800 L-39s have served with over 30 air forces around the world. The Albatros is the most widely used jet trainer in the world; in addition to performing basic and advanced pilot training, it has also flown combat missions in a light-attack role. Atypically, it has never received a NATO reporting name.
At the Farnborough Airshow in July 2014, Aero Vodochody announced the launch of the L-39NG, an upgraded and modernised version of the L-39.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 934 polygons.
• Rudder can rotate left-right, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Left and right rear elevators can rotate up and down.
- One ERC dial rotates both elevators up or down.
- A second ERC dial rotates the elevators in opposite directions, as if the aircraft was turning.
• Left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
- One ERC dial rotates all wing flaps up or down.
- A second ERC dial rotates the wing flaps in opposite directions, as if the aircraft was turning.
• Canopy and landing gear doors can not be opened.
• The landing gear is a separate part which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
.: Textures/ MAT Poses :.
• Includes one texture map, at 1024x1024 pixels.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Was: $12.00; Save 17%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: