(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Bridge 15
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block A
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Home > Weapons> Land-Based
Catapult (for Poser)
• Offered By: Moscowich80
• Downloadable File Size:
2.46 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/20/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A catapult is a ballistic device used to launch a projectile a great distance without the aid of explosive devices—particularly various types of ancient and medieval siege engines. Although the catapult has been used since ancient times, it has proven to be one of the most effective mechanisms during warfare.
In medieval times, castles and fortified walled cities were common and catapults were used as a key siege weapon against them. As well as attempting to breach the walls, incendiary missiles could be thrown inside— or early biological warfare attempted with diseased carcasses or putrid garbage catapulted over the walls.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 21,600 polygons.
• The main arm can rotate.
• The winch-spring can rotate.
- An ERC dial rotates the arm, turns the winch and simulates the winding-in of the cables holding the arm.
• Four flags can rotate, each with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The pile of cannon balls are a separate part which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps is included.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can`t support any issues that may occur.
Was: $8.50; Save 70%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: