(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Assorted
Electric Shopping Cart (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
3.29 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/12/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 3 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Also known as an electric scooter or a mobility scooter, this is the mobility aid equivalent to a wheelchair but configured like a motorscooter. It is often referred to as a power-operated vehicle/scooter or electric scooter as well.
Mobility scooters come in various types:
* small, light scooters for travel, which fold or are easily disassembled into smaller parts for transport;
* large, heavy scooters for rough outdoor terrain;
* mid-range scooters, which are intended for both indoor and outdoor use.
Usually mid-range mobility scooters have a speed of about 5 to 7 mph (8 to 11 km/h).
This version includes a basket to aid in shopping or carrying items.
.: Product Features :.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 92,012 polygons.
* An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all three wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the BODY affects both the front wheel and steering wheel.
* The front basket (and holder) can be hidden or shown.
.: Textures :.
* No textures are used on the model: all materials use Iray shaders.
* Includes the following material files for the body metal and wheel hubs:
- Red (default)
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and optimized surfaces.
Originally created by and acquired from PoserWorld.
Was: $9.99; Save 10%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: